Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

season ticket sales?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 3:23pm
Bear in mind that a lot of the people buying so far will have been doing so to take advantage of the 'Early Bird' discount, something that will not necessarily register with many potential first timers or new season ticket buyers. 

Sponsored Links

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by trident trident wrote:

Well according to this:

http://www.scarlets.co.uk/eng/news/12056.php#.WVzpDlDTWBZ

(Sorry can't seem to make a link)

500 new members with 2 months to go.
That's great news.
Would hope we can double that increases at least before the season starts, the media team at the Scarlets seems to be doing a great job at the moment on the back of Pro12 win. Let's hope they get a bit more Lions success to trade on on Saturday.

Link-man strikes again! (My bill is in the post!Wink)
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 5:39pm
Out of interest, does anyone know which region sells the most STs?
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

?
Sorry don't get this post about the 20 ST's after early bird?.

We sold more ST's by 1 July than the whole of last season. What's ambiguous about that ?

Or do you mean you think we didn't sell any season tickets after 1 July last year?

Fro context for me...any ST numbers that beats a delivered number for the previous season is success...our ST numbers have been decline for years.

My point, which I think is fairly clear, is we don't know by how far we are on track to beat last year. If. We normally sell 95% of our sales before the early bird ends then equalling last year's sales by 1st July doesn't mean much. If we normally sell 80% of the STs before this time then we're on for quite an increase. Without context it's just spin.

I see today they are reporting 500 new customers so far. That is good news
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 7:24pm
Hopefully we might sell a few at the Royel Welsh.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

I'd be surprised if it wasn't the Ospreys. Their prices are very low across the parc and they usually record the largest average gate

Edited by Wasp - 05 July 2017 at 7:26pm
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

?
Sorry don't get this post about the 20 ST's after early bird?.

We sold more ST's by 1 July than the whole of last season. What's ambiguous about that ?

Or do you mean you think we didn't sell any season tickets after 1 July last year?

Fro context for me...any ST numbers that beats a delivered number for the previous season is success...our ST numbers have been decline for years.

My point, which I think is fairly clear, is we don't know by how far we are on track to beat last year. If. We normally sell 95% of our sales before the early bird ends then equalling last year's sales by 1st July doesn't mean much. If we normally sell 80% of the STs before this time then we're on for quite an increase. Without context it's just spin.

I see today they are reporting 500 new customers so far. That is good news

I'm never going to get what you are trying to achieve here, there is 0% spin and 100% fact. Also how can we predict the future ?
All the club can do is state bang up to date actual comparative data here. Which is what the club has done. It might be a sound-byte perhaps, but spin?
Spin would be coming out with something like ' sales in the 55-65 year old category are up 10% year on year'.

Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2017 at 5:34pm
Just checking S3 Premier Season Ticket sales as we are in that section and only 6 seats available, hope the rest of the stands are selling so well! Thumbs UpBig smile
"YMA O HYD"
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 11:20pm
just wondering has anyone received their season tickets yet? I'm sure we've normally had them by now. thanks
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 12:19am
No not yet and they are carrying out a system upgrade. 
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 11:22am

I'd be surprised if it wasn't the Ospreys. Their prices are very low across the parc and they usually record the largest average gate
Dragons are £99 - desperate maybe?
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mammamammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 12:26pm
A friend in work has bought a season ticket for the first time "because her son loves Leigh Halfpenny"
First actual evidence I've seen of his marketability. Sure it's not the only example
mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

I paid £75 for N1.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

I paid £75 for N1.
Ooh you big spender you. Wink
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 7:41pm
Prices for roof repairs in the region just went through the roof...

Still haven't sorted my ST...my bad.

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 8:09pm

Prices for roof repairs in the region just went through the roof...

Still haven't sorted my ST...my bad.

For shame Wil !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic