Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Foxy and Scott.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 7:00am
Originally posted by knutsfordlion knutsfordlion wrote:

Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Foxy was my MOTM tonight, his best game for us since hes come back. He was fantastic!
All he needs to do now is to learn how to pass and he will be the complete player.

His inside ball to Aled was pathetic for a Welsh international and British Lion. !!

There was better passing shown by Emyr and Bierne FFS.

Opinion in our lot on the terrace last night was that Aled slightly overran Foxy. I'll have to watch it back, maybe.

Foxy was class last night. 
Sponsored Links

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 7:06am

Foxy was my MOTM tonight, his best game for us since hes come back. He was fantastic!

All he needs to do now is to learn how to pass and he will be the complete player.

His inside ball to Aled was pathetic for a Welsh international and British Lion. !!

The pass was fine.
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 7:59am
Originally posted by M.M. M.M. wrote:

Opinion in our lot on the terrace last night was that Aled slightly overran Foxy. I'll have to watch it back, maybe.

Foxy was class last night. 

If Foxy had passed the ball in front of Aled to run onto it - as in the ideal pass to a support runner, it would have been a forward pass.

Hence my immediate thought that Aled had over-run his line.

I can see how some perceive it to be a poor pass, but in essence, Aled overran himself making the pass look poor.
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
diego6754 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote diego6754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 10:53am
All the people who said Foxy had a poor six nations must of been watching different matches to me. He got better and better as the tournament went on, was excellent against England until 'that' kick. And the stats back it up. He is easily the best defensive outside centre in Europe, can't remember when I last saw another 13 play well against him and his running game is getting back to what it was. He is world class and all those who wrote him off cause he had a poor, by his standards few months when settling back in are bonkers.

Class is permanent, form is temporary.
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 11:04am
He did have a good one last night although I don't think easily motm as cubby was everywhere and Sanjay was like having another 7! Great first half not that many mistakes, second half the mistakes returned buy luckily we had the job done. Looking forward to the next game now!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic