Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello New Members !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 61>
Author
Founder
Founder
I'm Real

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello New Members !!!!
    Posted: 14 September 2004 at 6:33pm

With the season started, and cards being handed out. The Forum is growing bigger and bigger every day. We are not too sure where everyone is coming from or how they find us.

Sign in below if you have recently joined Scarlet Fever. We would love to find out who you are and how you found the Scarlet Fever Forum.....

Me for example

My name is Simon, I live in LLanelli town centre, I work in IT in Swansea(Grrrr!),  I was one of the founder members of the website. I've been following the Scarlets since I returned back from living in London three years ago. Oh, and I'm nearly thirty and drink Guinness by the pale.

Would the regulars please leave this thread for new arrivals... ta very much!

Edited by capt.ace
Sponsored Links

s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by capt.ace capt.ace wrote:

With the season started, and cards being handed out. The Forum is growing bigger and bigger every day. We are not too sure where everyone is coming from or how they find us.

Sign in below if you have recently joined Scarlet Fever. We would love to find out who you are and how you found the Scarlet Fever Forum.....

Me for example

My name is Simon, I live in LLanelli town centre, I work in IT in Swansea(Grrrr!),  I was one of the founder members of the website. I've been following the Scarlets since I returned back from living in London three years ago. Oh, and I'm nearly thirty and drink Guinness by the pale.

Well done Capt and all those who are making this site a real success

Chesswithdeath View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 12:41am
Thanks S.P.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 12:12pm
My name is Bryan and, if I'm not mistaken, I work in the same company as Simon!!! I live in the Swansea Valley (nightmare trying to educate the Jacks!!!) and me and my daughter are both season ticketholders (she's 12 and is Scarlet Fanatic). Devastated over the past couple of games - both regional and Welsh League - can't remember when we last failed to score a try for two games on the bounce.
Bryan
Haroldemundo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haroldemundo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:54pm

I dont work with Simon or Bryan. Im originally from llywnhendy but now live in Pontypridd which is even more of a nightmare than educating the Jacks...I'm 45 now (geeeze where did all em years go?) and was welsh marathon champ in 2001 but now im just a chump. Dont think we'll do much this year...maybe realistic goal is to just qualify for HC next year. Ospreys look best bet in Wales even if it does stick in me throat to say it.#

Harold

...Cometh the time... Cometh the Ironman
It's JJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote It's JJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 3:26pm

JJ From the Gutter (well, Y Gwter Fawr anyway) Now living just outside Bristol.

Have probably been to more away games than home, over the last few years, but this season that will change.

Oh and I'm a season ticket holder and with two Scarlet mad boys.

Edited by It's JJ
swissscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:53pm
well, my name's nick, aged 17, and I live in Berne Switzerland. I've been a scarlets supporter for four years. nough said
Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:54pm
Switzerland? wow that relly impressive how its got over there! I love switzerland, went to wegen last christmas and it was fab!
There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:59pm
wengen is great fun  although I prefere Gstaad (just a few vallies away), because wengen is too busy around christmas
Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:00pm

Originally posted by swissscarlet swissscarlet wrote:

wengen is great fun  although I prefere Gstaad (just a few vallies away), because wengen is too busy around christmas

yeah was pretty busy, then i just assumed the slopes always are. i loved it, such a gorgeous place, went to klienaschidig too (sorry bout my ignorant spelling) 

god the capt and co are gonna be mad this is going off topic again... sory guys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:07pm

I think you mean 'Kleine Scheidegg' or 'chlini scheidegg' as we say in swiss german. Strange enough, I've never been to that place! btw: Keep away from Frutigen...scary place

I hope the admins don't mind...

Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by swissscarlet swissscarlet wrote:

I think you mean 'Kleine Scheidegg' or 'chlini scheidegg' as we say in swiss german. Strange enough, I've never been to that place! btw: Keep away from Frutigen...scary place

I hope the admins don't mind...

ermm def 'Kleine Scheidegg', great place to ski! which is all i did, stayed in wengen for 9 days, stayed in the hotel run by the ex ski changes, urs sumthing, u kno?

admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 10:49pm

I would just like to take this opportunity to remind members of the purpose of this thread.

Originally posted by capt.ace capt.ace wrote:

Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 7:37pm
You stopped that thread pretty good admin.
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 10:42am
  from what i've seen of the regions so far,the only team to be spoiling the reigons so far is us.why this is beggers beliefI THOUGHT WE WERE ARE THE CHAMPIONSwhere the hell has it all gone wrong.CYRIL THE TURK.
Pawlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pawlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:57pm
Just joined the site through a mate in uni (ga plum), my name is paul and im from pontypridd.  Used to be a big fan ov the warriors but since they dispanded i just support all the regions! Played against Narbeth 2 weeks ago for blackwood, they are a hell of a good team and feeder club for the scarlets, they smashed us!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 61>
  Share Topic