Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baz Lewis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TekVues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:27am
RIP Baz. A true Scarlet who will be missed.
Sponsored Links

supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:27pm
Terrible news Thoughts are with his family - RIP Baz.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:41pm
Never met the guy and often disagreed him on here. But a genuine die hard scarlet who loved the club and the craic of the away trips. A guy who always stuck up for the club and for the players .

Genuine loss to the club and to this forum, gutted for his family

RIP Baz sleep well
Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:01pm
Val, family and close friends...
I sit here with a tears in my eyes.... Baz will be missed!
What a passion he had for the club which could be seen on his face every time I saw him. Home or away
matches he would make us laugh, show us the way to the pub or resturant. Allways ready to help.,
Rest in peace Baz......
Snowflake
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:51pm
Baz was a true gent and a die hard Scarlet fan. RIP Baz.
west is best.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:10pm
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:34pm
Good God!
I honestly thought Sals comments on the predictions thread were in jest about something!
What awful news.

RIP Baz
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Highburyscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highburyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:15am
I will for want of a better word pay my final respects to Barry. Not as a being a Scarlets fan but for the man he was and still is.
once more into the breach
joss View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:19am
A great bloke who will be missed, Ellen and myself send our deepest sympathy to Val, we are honoured to have known such a great man, so many memories and stories of Baz following the Scarlets. RIP BAZ
#HUMANTOURS Rise above the rest
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:00pm
I have only just found out this horrible and sad news, and thanks to all for letting me know. I never met Baz in person, but for the years I have been posting on here, he was Scarlet through and through and an online friend who will be sadly missed!

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Val and all the family.
Scarlets!!!
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:39pm
Didn't know the gentleman. It's never easy losing someone you love, but at Christmas time, I guess it makes things even harder to take, with everyone celebrating around you. My mother lost her father on 22nd Dec, 30 years ago, and Christmas hasn't been the same since for her. I've read that Baz's wife's name is Val, so if your reading this, sincerest condolences to you and your family. In time, you will take comfort from what people have written about Baz on here. As I said, I never met him, but he sounds like hell of a guy. RIP, sad loss.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
merthyr.T.x.scarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merthyr.T.x.scarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:40pm
Never met the man but always had great responses off him when i posted video's on here and for that I thank him and Val and family I am very sorry for your loss.
http://www.youtube.com/user/walesxscarlets
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:33pm
I am very shocked and upset to read this news. As sometimes happens, I missed a few days on the forum after a disappointing performance in Cardiff, so it's a real blow to find this out so late.

I've known Baz for a few years ago now, and enjoyed chats before the game and at half-time. It was a pleasure to exchange looks or cheers when the Scarlets scored, from nearby seats in S3. I'm sure others knew him much better than me, but he always was a 100% genuine guy with no side to him - a lovely person. I rarely travel to away games, but even in Brive in the south of France, Baz was there for a chat over a beer.

RIP, Big Man.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic