Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets bat symbol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExileTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 7:40pm
This is brilliant!
Sponsored Links

trident View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by The Mad Monk The Mad Monk wrote:

Originally posted by Scadley Hog Scadley Hog wrote:

Great idea.  Farmers also use coloured wrap / tape to keep crows of round-bale sileage.  It would be cool if there was a Scarlets logo they could stick on so people driving past could see loads of bales marketing the club.  It's a mainly rural region so there aren't a great deal of billboards, etc...

you are a clever man scadley hog a man with the mind of a warrior leader, yes we are rural i walk for miles some times without seeing anyone but many cars pass by and there are many sheep and cows in fields and on roads what if easterbee asked farmers if they would put scarlets symbol on sheep and cows you would see scarlets symbol everywhere kids would be driving by sheep and checking there eyephones to see what the symbol is and then they would see it at night in the sky from the scarlets bat symbol machines, scarlets symbol everywhere generate pride and more people to y park, teams coming to play scarlets could have busses blocked by sheep with scarklets symbols they would be late to park y scarlets and syked out, we need to do more we dont have money

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02449/sheepherd-road_2449322b.jpg

Genius

All together now,
"Oh fluffy sheep,
are wonderful......"
BillyBigBalls View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBigBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 8:38pm
They could afford the energy costs of a bat symbol with the new solar panels being installed Big smile
Wil Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 8:38pm
If Boris can be the ambassador for London, I think Mad Monk should be Mayor of Scarletland!
Scott Williams - I think I'll cut down on the fags!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 7:45am
the capel crusader.
bynea_bullet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bynea_bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 9:11am
When we played Exeter Chiefs in the friendly at the start of the season a friend of mine from Exeter said she loved our Scarlets jerseys but wanted to know what the "bat" logo was about!!!

The dragon does look a bit batlike in fairness...............
No costly hangers on please! We've a business to run!!
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 9:51am
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 12:39pm
This is a great idea!! The mad monk must be some sort of marketing guru!! We could take this theme further all the time.The players could drive around in Scarlets sponsored batmobiles, When the Scarlets are in trouble on the field, Easterby could summon commissioner shingler via the red bat phone to come and play on the wing. Easterby should be encouraged to wear an all red batman suit for match days, with Mark Jones wearing a robin themed suit. Opposition coaches should be encouraged to dress up as Batman's enemy's, Richard Cockerill for example could appear as a penguin in tigers colours, and Lyn Jones as the joker. The batman theme could be blasted out every time we score a try, and when trouble breaks out on the field, the torch could be used to illuminate 'Biff' 'pow'And 'kerpang' messages by the players heads. This could be the answer to our financial woes??
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 1:09pm
It only works if its cloudy surely or it just disappears Wink
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 1:12pm
I can hear the cries now dara dara da dara dara da   "Parc men"  dara dara da dara dara da "Parc men"!LOL
TheKing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 1:25pm
Your "indipendant" Scott Williams Wales centre rant was rubbish, but this is genius. I expect to see this come to fruition. Genius.
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 1:49pm
We could insist on only playing at nighttime to ensure the whole town sees the bat symbol, they could even follow Easterby and mark Jones with the torch effect so that everyone could see their batman and robin costumes. Get rid of yma o hyd as the entrance song and replace it with batman music. The players could even be made to run out onto the pitch flapping their arms in a bat like manner, with rob mcukser as head bat wearing a mask.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 4:37pm
[QUOTE=jeremy windell]We could insist on only playing at nighttime to ensure the whole town sees the bat symbol, they could even follow Easterby and mark Jones with the torch effect so that everyone could see their batman and robin costumes. Get rid of yma o hyd as the entrance song and replace it with batman music. The players could even be made to run out onto the pitch flapping their arms in a bat like manner, with rob mcukser as head bat wearing a mask.[/QUOTE) well it worked wonders for del boy and Rodney/dave ....easterbee and co would be only to pleased to wear their pants outside their cegs if it helped us score touchdowns... I notice too the world famous met bar uses a similar bat-torch to shine its symbol on the old cinema? it seems to bring in tourists, fousands of them
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 4:58pm
[QUOTE=roy munster][QUOTE=jeremy windell]We could insist on only playing at nighttime to ensure the whole town sees the bat symbol, they could even follow Easterby and mark Jones with the torch effect so that everyone could see their batman and robin costumes. Get rid of yma o hyd as the entrance song and replace it with batman music. The players could even be made to run out onto the pitch flapping their arms in a bat like manner, with rob mcukser as head bat wearing a mask.[/QUOTE) well it worked wonders for del boy and Rodney/dave ....easterbee and co would be only to pleased to wear their pants outside their cegs if it helped us score touchdowns... I notice too the world famous met bar uses a similar bat-torch to shine its symbol on the old cinema? it seems to bring in tourists, fousands of them[/QUOTE]

No they are like moths to the light - pissheads to the pump!!
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

[QUOTE=roy munster][QUOTE=jeremy windell]We could insist on only playing at nighttime to ensure the whole town sees the bat symbol, they could even follow Easterby and mark Jones with the torch effect so that everyone could see their batman and robin costumes. Get rid of yma o hyd as the entrance song and replace it with batman music. The players could even be made to run out onto the pitch flapping their arms in a bat like manner, with rob mcukser as head bat wearing a mask.[/QUOTE) well it worked wonders for del boy and Rodney/dave ....easterbee and co would be only to pleased to wear their pants outside their cegs if it helped us score touchdowns... I notice too the world famous met bar uses a similar bat-torch to shine its symbol on the old cinema? it seems to bring in tourists, fousands of them[/QUOTE]

No they are like moths to the light - pissheads to the pump!!

In the words of kevin cornball Costner, if you shine it, they will comeWink
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2014 at 5:35pm
And I dare say I will be following the light when I come down to visit the clan next week!! after my obligatory visit to The Cat of course
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic