Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets bat symbol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 1:10pm
Another great idea.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 1:13pm
Sadly there is a flaw in this idea ....

When on earth would we get enough cloud cover in Llanelli for this to work ?????? Confused Confused Confused Confused
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

Mad Monk has rescued this forum.
he's the forums luke to smellys yoda.LOL
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 1:33pm
Haha I'm creased! Fairplay what a legend.
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 2:25pm
How come in April we have someone as mad as a March Hare on here. Good skills we need to think out of the box.
Didn't the Mayor of Gotham City have a direct link to the Caped Crusader via a Scarlet phone.
We all had Doctor's papers!
AstroScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AstroScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 2:25pm
Please post as often as possible Mad Monk. Brilliant, just brilliant.
'Stand up at home if you're watching, that was one of the Heineken Cup great tries'
The Mad Monk View Drop Down
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

You need to start posting in threads Mr Monk not just your own. What are your views on European rugby?

i do views in other things sa14 i said in the number 8 post we need to think outside the box not many people do, i like european rugby it makes our players see the world outside wales and learn new cultures and skills they should learn other languages on their trips to, french for trips to france and Scottish gaylic for trips to Scotland, there should be more eastern european and russian teams in european rugby they are good men with good hearts who like rough games. we do not do enough to market our european games there should be french markets outside the park y pemburton scarlets when french teams are here, selling cwassants and frogs legs and boiled snails with music from morris shevaklier and vanessa paradise in the back ground to create a french atmoshphere, this would attract nice women with money to spend who would then go into the the parc to watch easterbee and his men with there kids, our indipendint traders in the market could make these products and wear berets for the day with onion strings round their necks, good for scarlets good for indipendint local traders sa14, we could sell haggis and tartan clothes when Scottish teams are here potatos and Guinness when irish teams are here and London pride and bull dogs when england teams are here do more to get people to park y scarlets not enough being done
please sign my partition for shingler on wing http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shingler-on-the-wing
The Mad Monk View Drop Down
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Scadley Hog Scadley Hog wrote:

Great idea.  Farmers also use coloured wrap / tape to keep crows of round-bale sileage.  It would be cool if there was a Scarlets logo they could stick on so people driving past could see loads of bales marketing the club.  It's a mainly rural region so there aren't a great deal of billboards, etc...

you are a clever man scadley hog a man with the mind of a warrior leader, yes we are rural i walk for miles some times without seeing anyone but many cars pass by and there are many sheep and cows in fields and on roads what if easterbee asked farmers if they would put scarlets symbol on sheep and cows you would see scarlets symbol everywhere kids would be driving by sheep and checking there eyephones to see what the symbol is and then they would see it at night in the sky from the scarlets bat symbol machines, scarlets symbol everywhere generate pride and more people to y park, teams coming to play scarlets could have busses blocked by sheep with scarklets symbols they would be late to park y scarlets and syked out, we need to do more we dont have money

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02449/sheepherd-road_2449322b.jpg
please sign my partition for shingler on wing http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shingler-on-the-wing
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 2:46pm
I'm done.   

These innovations would keep us ahead of the curve. I'm seeing a 1984-style Llanelli with Scarlets logos everywhere along with 'Easterbee's' face on posters all over the town.
"Er gwaetha pob Dic Siôn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
New_scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New_scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by The Mad Monk The Mad Monk wrote:

i have been thinking i was out walking last night because i could not sleep and i saw a bat in the woods, it reminded me of that batman film with michael keating not related to the irish singer i dont think but when goffam city was in big trouble they put a big bat symbol in the sky so that batman would now nasty men were in town and he could catch them it looked like this

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140216194303/batman/images/8/81/6a00e54ee7b64288330115704957a4970c-400wi.jpg

so we dont get many fans in park y scarlets do we, this could be used as a marketing tool in the sky above llanelli at night a scarlets symbol with information about the next match and encourage people to watch it in park y scarlets and not on tv, easterbee could switch it on last thing at night before he leaves, it could be the scarlets symbol instead of the bat there could lots of them around llanelli,  in kidwelly it could read 'dont watch us on the telly we are not far from kidwelly', in town it could read 'dont frown you can walk here from town' and in bryn it could read 'walk here from the bryn and get thin', this tecnology would not cost much and it would insure the scarlets symbol is seen everywhere in the region at night, you could get other people to turn them on in kidwelly and places far from park y scarlets because easterbee will be tired and cant drive to turn them on everywhere, kids would be inspired to see scarlets symbol in the sky they love batman and would nag parents to take them to park y scarlets, we need to think outside the box, please sign my partition thanks mad monk

This has already worked for Warren Gatland on the Lions Tour - he shone a rugby ball in the sky and Shane Williams came running to save the day! 

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 3:15pm
Such opportunities !

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Tumblescarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tumblescarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 3:32pm
Fair play Mad Monk you are either a raving nutcase or a total genius, keep it up buddy youve made my day.
Wales only true rugby region.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Turkish Fez Turkish Fez wrote:

How come in April we have someone as mad as a March Hare on here. Good skills we need to think out of the box.
Didn't the Mayor of Gotham City have a direct link to the Caped Crusader via a Scarlet phone.
Get it right, it is Goffam, and not Gotham! WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Captainslamit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captainslamit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 4:12pm
The guy is pure gold !!!
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 6:48pm
Brilliant idea
And We Were Singing...
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Such opportunities !

That's a great replica fleece and/or great branding.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 11 April 2014 at 7:15pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic