Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scotch Eggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 66>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Ych a fi mun.
Come on Wil, what's not to like. A pint and a Scotch Egg, well it's like bangers and mash, faggots and gravy, egg and ChipsWink
#George
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:39pm

....Tuna with mint sauce....

Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:34pm
You Cardi bois are bloody odd mun!
#George
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:35pm
You called me a Cardi...I'm sure that was a simple error...just like Scarlet 69 was.

I was born on the right side of the Teifi (only just mind). Carms boy.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:41pm
To be honest i thought Emlyn boys were Cardi's, my Grandfather was from Gorsgoch and everyone called him a Cardi
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
geordie scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:43pm
Oam, i am with you as regards the Scotch egg... sliced in half, remove the halved egg, Hp sauce in the hole, egg replaced... and a taste sensation !

As for pies, up here they have corned beef pies, and for sandwiches, ham amd pease pudding !
Toontotown challenges have now raised £101,321 for charity www.toontotown.co.uk

You cant buy Scarlet culture........You have to breed Scarlet culture
Proud member of Herman Tours
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:47pm
Gorsgoch is in the bog lands of Lampeter...which means it's flat bang in Cardi land. No shock he was called a Cardi then mun..

All sorts of creatures in that bog mind...

Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by geordie scarlet geordie scarlet wrote:

Oam, i am with you as regards the Scotch egg... sliced in half, remove the halved egg, Hp sauce in the hole, egg replaced... and a taste sensation !

As for pies, up here they have corned beef pies, and for sandwiches, ham amd pease pudding !
A man who appreciates the finer things in life. You have class written all over you mateBig smile
#George
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:30pm

You called me a Cardi...I'm sure that was a simple error...just like Scarlet 69 was.

An error for which I find myself apologising for, the second of the day. That's more times than in the last 3 yearsLOL
#George
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

An error for which I find myself apologising for, the second of the day. That's more times than in the last 3 yearsLOL

This could be a defining moment in Brecon's history.
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Us Teifi valley boys appreciate a penitent man...however no degree of penitence can over-ride a preference for Scotch eggs munWink
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:45pm
A cheeky word up for the Cornish Pasties at Y Parc. Cracking! and they have an advantage over the pie in that they can be eaten with pint in one hand and Pastie int other.

The pies look lovely, but it seems such a battle to eat the thing, and wastes valuable drinking time!  
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
scarlet_rob View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:02pm
It is indeed a fine art eating a pie and holding a pint. The steak slice can sort out pie handling issues, but is it technically a pie?!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by geordie scarlet geordie scarlet wrote:

WTF, which hole?! ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by scarlet_rob scarlet_rob wrote:

It is indeed a fine art eating a pie and holding a pint. The steak slice can sort out pie handling issues, but is it technically a pie?!

No, because it doesn't have a base or a lid:

Thumbs Up
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

A cheeky word up for the Cornish Pasties at Y Parc. Cracking! and they have an advantage over the pie in that they can be eaten with pint in one hand and Pastie int other.

The pies look lovely, but it seems such a battle to eat the thing, and wastes valuable drinking time!  

Well, they could do bite size! Big smile Imagine going back to your seat/spot with 12 bite size pies!!!! PHWOOAAA!!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 66>
  Share Topic