Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burrda polo shirt (Haydn’s conservatory)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2015 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Wow, my post is nearly celebrating its 1st bday.

Were you a history buff at school, Mrf?

Most definitely not LOL 
Scarlets!!!
Sponsored Links

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2015 at 9:42am

Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Brilliant.

I was expecting it to be like the multitude of TV programmes about (re)building a new property extension with all the ins and outs of planning permission, builders setbacks and the finished article with smiles all round.

This is much more creative.

'Grand Design SOS - Featuring Haydn and the Seagulls' you mean?

Haydn and the Seagulls could well be a marketable band name.

Grand Design SOS might even be a good song title.

You've hit on an idea, Mrf. Basingstoke Brilliance is not a phrase you hear often.

Yup, I think that I've stumbled across something big here for sure Big smileBig smileBig smileLOLLOLLOL You are right, Basingstoke and Brilliance aren't phrases that you heard together often, more like Blazing Smoke and Amazing Joke LOLLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2016 at 11:59am
Now that MM is appearing to change his image, I think we need to see the new Polo shirt range from the one and only Player stunt double that is Haydn Thumbs Up 
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 12:12pm
BUMP! Big smile
Scarlets!!!
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2017 at 1:57pm
Sure I saw Haydn the other day. Wearing one of the new scarlets tops he was. Could have sworn it was a new signing at first due to the masculine physique, but when I saw bird poo on the blokes head, I thought it must have been Haydn.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Sure I saw Haydn the other day. Wearing one of the new scarlets tops he was. Could have sworn it was a new signing at first due to the masculine physique, but when I saw bird poo on the blokes head, I thought it must have been Haydn.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Are you sure that the bird poo wasn't the actual Seagull from the conservatory windowsill? 
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2018 at 2:49pm
Must give this the annual BUMP as the Macron shop is hot topic at the moment LOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink
Scarlets!!!
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2020 at 7:49pm
To celebrate our millionth post I bring you a classic topic. 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2020 at 8:25pm
Thank you for putting this back into current circulation.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2020 at 8:26pm
Hows the conservatory doing in lockdown
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2020 at 8:56pm
Kirsty and Phil or is it Kevin McCloud coming round for the 10th anniversary revisit?
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2020 at 5:06pm
This thread is still brilliant...some great forum people on here too.
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2020 at 5:18pm
It must be time for an up to date picture.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2020 at 8:48am

Kirsty and Phil or is it Kevin McCloud coming round for the 10th anniversary revisit?

Given Haydn's first class modelling skills and exquisite taste in sports clothing, I would have thought that Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen would be a better candidate Big smileClap You never know, he could even give the conservatory a tidy, and redesign the walls with MDF covered with leopard skin wallpaper LOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2020 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Given Haydn's first class modelling skills and exquisite taste in sports clothing, I would have thought that Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen would be a better candidate Big smileClap You never know, he could even give the conservatory a tidy, and redesign the walls with MDF covered with leopard skin wallpaper LOLLOLLOL

Laurence LB sounds “FABULOUS “  choice for a Hayden Conservatory  make over  “DARLINGS “!!!😉😍
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2020 at 10:25am
£££££
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic