Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burrda polo shirt (Haydn’s conservatory)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:44pm
Haydn's quiet ! Has he left the room ????? Perhaps he's gone on a  taxidermy course so that he has a better display of wild life for his next pic !
I'm expecting at least an elephant in the room !
Sponsored Links

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Haydn's quiet ! Has he left the room ????? Perhaps he's gone on a  taxidermy course so that he has a better display of wild life for his next pic !

He's been called in as cover for the Fiji and NZ games, Gats picked him up in the queue in Tesco as he looked like a player LOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 1:51pm
Took a picture of me in my new shirt which I will take with me on holiday and proudly display to all!! Was mistaken for a Scarlets player when I wore it earlier this week!!

Fair play to our cluttering friend, he started 'growing a grav' back in the summer, as you can see, bet he's got a growth like tom blydi hanks now in castaway!!
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

He's been called in as cover for the Fiji and NZ games, Gats picked him up in the queue in Tesco as he looked like a player LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Took a picture of me in my new shirt which I will take with me on holiday and proudly display to all!! Was mistaken for a Scarlets player when I wore it earlier this week!!

Fair play to our cluttering friend, he started 'growing a grav' back in the summer, as you can see, bet he's got a growth like tom blydi hanks now in castaway!!

Iesu mun, just noticed over Hayden's right shoulder, is that a wishing well in the garden, bit posh if it is like
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Iesu mun, just noticed over Hayden's right shoulder, is that a wishing well in the garden, bit posh if it is like

Spending all his money on crap like that instead of getting a cleaner in mun, disgusting.

I cant help but wonder if Haydn has any trousers on in this photo, and where his hands are!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 11:19pm

Spending all his money on crap like that instead of getting a cleaner in mun, disgusting.

I cant help but wonder if Haydn has any trousers on in this photo, and where his hands are!!!

ConfusedLOLLOLLOLDeadLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:28pm
Look what the yanks found in haydn's conservatory!!!!
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:38pm
Blimey is that where he was hiding? I bet if they dig a little bit deeper in the clutter they'll find this bloke too.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

Blimey is that where he was hiding? I bet if they dig a little bit deeper in the clutter they'll find this bloke too.

Iesu Smelly has shaved off the beard and tidied himself up ready for his birthday nightout
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:10am

Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

Iesu Smelly has shaved off the beard and tidied himself up ready for his birthday nightout

Classic !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:48pm
Love the tie Thumbs Up
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:59pm
hahahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL this thread has nearly been going a year!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL won't be long and Haydn will be sporting the 2011/2012 polo! EmbarrassedBig smileLOL
Scarlets!!!
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

hahahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL this thread has nearly been going a year!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL won't be long and Haydn will be sporting the 2011/2012 polo! EmbarrassedBig smileLOL
Will he have had time to clear his conservatory ?
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:08pm
Now that is the reason why I can't wait to see a photo! LOLBig smile
Scarlets!!!
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:08pm
C'mon, Haydn! Any new colour theme for the summer of 2011? Any new nic-nacs on the shelves? Don't be a tease mun. Post us a new pic. And we'll know if you start shufflin' the ornaments around.

Edited by Ow! - 24 May 2011 at 10:09pm
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic