Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burrda polo shirt (Haydn’s conservatory)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maldwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:48pm

When Windell left the room to fetch tea and biscuits I couldn't stop myself from taking a photo of his bookcase.What a mess?Pot kettle black I think you really need to have a tidy up Jezz mun.
Up the bum no harm done.
Sponsored Links

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by maldwyn maldwyn wrote:

When Windell left the room to fetch tea and biscuits I couldn't stop myself from taking a photo of his bookcase.What a mess?Pot kettle black I think you really need to have a tidy up Jezz mun.

LOL, bloody hell mun Windell, there is some sort of bowl in your bookshelf mun
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Dai Cnau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Cnau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:35pm
Brilliant. What a thread!!LOLLOL
Ymlaen y Scarlets
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:59pm

That's not my book case Maldwyn, i can see both Tony Benn and David Blunkett's autobiography's on the top row. And i dont own a tea cup without a handle. Mind you, who ever owns this book case takes more time than haydn to tidy up their mess and clutter. 

This is haydn's bedroom apparantly, not a seagull or dead fish in sight in fairness, but diw diw mun!!

Go ahead..........Take those banana's
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

That's not my book case Maldwyn, i can see both Tony Benn and David Blunkett's autobiography's on the top row. And i dont own a tea cup without a handle. Mind you, who ever owns this book case takes more time than haydn to tidy up their mess and clutter. 

This is haydn's bedroom apparantly, not a seagull or dead fish in sight in fairness, but diw diw mun!!

Iesu Hayden, have you no shame mun, nice headboard mind LOL
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:05pm
This thread is funny [beep]ing hilarious! LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClap
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Can't believe you didn't mention this on the way to the bedroom LOL

Scarlets!!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Can't believe you didn't mention this on the way to the bedroom LOL

In fairness, he was trying to tidy that bit up by putting it all on the windowcill before his photo. 
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:56pm
LOLLOL

I actually started laughing at my desk when I saw these. It's like Mr.Trebus' house.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

LOLLOL

I actually started laughing at my desk when I saw these. It's like Mr.Trebus' house.

I can see the resemblance, he's even sporting the new polo LOL

Scarlets!!!
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:23pm

LOLLOL

Duw, his Kitchen aint much better either

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:47pm

LOLLOL

Duw, his Kitchen aint much better either

Ive heard a rumour that this will be the backdrop for his much anticipated 'This is me in my new burdda replica top' photo shoot. Apparantly Terry Morris will be shooting it as part of his 'Cool Cymru' range, with Haydn being Mr November on the Calender.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:52pm
Haydn's garden needs a bit of a tidy up to by all accounts. He's quite devious in that he only photographed the window with the half tidy view (despite the clutter). This is the view from the window he hasn't shown us!
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:54pm

Haydn's garden needs a bit of a tidy up to by all accounts. He's quite devious in that he only photographed the window with the half tidy view (despite the clutter). This is the view from the window he hasn't shown us!

Explains the seagull on the windowcill, suprised there's only one on there
maldwyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maldwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:03pm
Hey Jezz stop changing the subject mun lets get back to your cluttered bookcase.
What the fffffs are those ology books and is that dandruff I can see on the brush bottom left or is it rightWink
Up the bum no harm done.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:04pm
Hey Haydn, perhaps you would like to cut yourself out of the last photo, and paste yourself in this one, with my conservatory as a backdrop?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic