Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mystery man of Llanelli

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 37>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 10:19pm
i was up by the royal oak, and he came up and handed me a flyer. didn`t think to ask his name before he bounded off windswept and interesting... satchel over his shoulder...... i think his name should be "ACE".......... what a guy.
Sponsored Links

Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 10:19pm
smoke me a kipper i`ll be back for breakfast.
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

i was up by the royal oak, and he came up and handed me a flyer. didn`t think to ask his name before he bounded off windswept and interesting... satchel over his shoulder...... i think his name should be "ACE".......... what a guy.

What did the flyer say?? What did he sound like?? Im intrigued by this chap!!
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 12:25am
How about Mr Acme as in the mysterious company in cartoons.
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 9:56pm
is he the geezer who looks a bit like david ike? doesn't look like he belongs in llanelli but rather somewhere like hay on wye where can chill out on a grassy knoll and read some chaucer with a rolly in his gob.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

JL1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JL1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:26pm

Saw him today walking out of town towards Burry Port, then an hour later in Llangennech walking towards Hendy...Thats one hell of a walk.

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:34pm
He does tend to walk extreme distances in a short amount of time.
JL1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JL1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:35pm
He must have a fold away motorbike in that fashionable man bag of hisBig smile
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:29pm
Spotted at approx 1130 hrs this morning heading west along the coastal route. He had just passed the New Dock Stars Ground. He had a very worried look about him, and as usual, was bouncing along at quite a speed. He was wearing a maroon coloured shirt, but not his maroon coloured kagool. He must have had it in his ruck sack, he's prepared for anything that one. 

Has anybody ever spoken to him? 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:35pm

The mystery man does resemble David Icke, he really does!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:36pm
Maybe it really is David Icke??
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

The mystery man does resemble David Icke, he really does!

He resembles two rectangles and a red x by the look of it!
Still trying to picture the guy, I think I know the one though. I'll have a look over the bank hol - that'll be my mission.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:48pm
Didnt David Icke come out with some nonsense saying he was God or something a few years back, mad as a box of frogs mun
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Didnt David Icke come out with some nonsense saying he was God or something a few years back, mad as a box of frogs mun

Aye, and he had a thing about turquoise, have yet to see the mystery man dressed in turquoise though,.....................yet.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:56pm
The mystery man, (from now on i will call him 'X') used to grab a pint in the Thomas Arms. Never noticed if it was bitter or lager though, although it was never stout or dark.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

The mystery man, (from now on i will call him 'X') used to grab a pint in the Thomas Arms. Never noticed if it was bitter or lager though, although it was never stout or dark.

Hang on a bloody min Windell, having read your signature at the bottom of your posts i think we can put to rest who the mystery man is, it's you mun
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 37>
  Share Topic