Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mystery man of Llanelli

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 37>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mystery man of Llanelli
    Posted: 10 July 2010 at 6:07pm
There's a guy that's been walking around Llanelli and been seen in pubs especially the Thomas arms for as long as I can remember. He's got curly blonde hair and always carries a light brown satchel over his shoulder. Looks a bit new age. Hasn't aged in all the years I've seen him. He's like a human littlest hobo confined to Llanelli.

Who the hell is he?
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

There's a guy that's been walking around Llanelli and been seen in pubs especially the Thomas arms for as long as I can remember. He's got curly blonde hair and always carries a light brown satchel over his shoulder. Looks a bit new age. Hasn't aged in all the years I've seen him. He's like a human littlest hobo confined to Llanelli.

Who the hell is he?

is he the one that walks from llangennech every day?
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:07pm
Mentioned him in a previous thread!! Maldwyn knew him, used to hang out in the tennis club, always wears a vest, has a good tan, and always looks as if he 'thinks to much.'
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Who the hell is he?

Just seems to walk everywhere.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:54pm

Who the hell is he?

it's more of a bounce than a walk
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:56pm

Who the hell is he?

it's more of a bounce than a walk

Yep that's the one. Hasn't aged in about 20 years. I reckon he's a time lord.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:42am
Im going to take a photo of him when i next see him and upload it on here!!

I reckon we should post every time we see him, track his movements like, create something a bit like that santa tracker for him!!

Wonder what his name is?? He looks like a Peter to me.

Duw it's early mun, blydi kids and a puppy now mun, they dont know how to lie in mun!!
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:23am
His name's Gregory and used to be from Yr Allt in Llangennech, his brother used to be a postman, his name is Jim. He must have walked thousands of miles. As you say into books and poetry.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 3:36pm
yeah, now you mention it, i`ve seen him all my lifetime. seems a very peaceful contented individual.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:42pm
Not a forum member then.
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:30pm
Bollox ...Im a piecefull contented person....In the knowledge that I am allways right
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

yeah, now you mention it, i`ve seen him all my lifetime. seems a very peaceful contented individual.

Not a Scarlet supporter then!
Through Thick And Thin!
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:40pm
Haven't got a clue who you're on about....although I'd probably know him if I saw him.

Edited by Gary Coleman - 15 July 2010 at 5:41pm
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:41am
Saw him milling around by the Thomas Arms yesterday, didnt have my camera with me, has anyone seen him smile, he seems like a very serious chap.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:04pm
Clocked him leaving Llangenech area at approx 1000hrs yesterday morning, was wearing a black polo shirt and was carrying his satchel, wonder what he keeps in there like, i reckon a cheese and cucumber sandwich with an apple for pudding.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:30am
Any more sightings?? I saw him in the Tom Peppers car park early one morning, was dressed for the rain he was. I heard Maldwyn goes out for a pint with him now and again, pair of self sufficient 'live of the land' types the both of them see.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 37>
  Share Topic