Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gordon Darcy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 11:29am

I dont normally go for these sort of rumours, but from what i have heard, there might actually be some substance behind this rumour, as ridicolous as it may sound!

Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Sponsored Links

Richjack2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richjack2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 8:31am
So, is he signing then, the last 15 pages has got me taken!!
ferascarlet88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ferascarlet88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

I dont normally go for these sort of rumours, but from what i have heard, there might actually be some substance behind this rumour, as ridicolous as it may sound!

ill second that ive heard these rumours go as deep as the backroom staff of the bbc but then again this is nerly as crazy as the nightmare i had that we were knocked out of the heiniken pool stages did poorly in the edf and only jsut missed out on having to go to italy for a playoff to stay in the heiniken cup next year lmaoLOL..........................................Shocked ah cr@p that wasnt a dream was it Ouch
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 10:39pm
Darcy is not coming here unless its on the lenster team bus
DgembaDgemba View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DgembaDgemba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 8:23am
ssssshhh dont mention buses Wink
The localised condition of planetary atmospheric condensation caused a malfunction in the visual orientation circuits...

Or to put it another way, we got lost in the fog.
whj1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whj1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:29pm
I haven't been on here for a while, but a few weeks ago there were a lot of rumours about Gordon D'arcy joining from Leinster.  Think it was Alun who said he was 100% certain that he was signing, and that his source has never been wrong before with information regarding possible signings.  Well what's happened to him then??  I'm sure his source was also certain that Lemi was joining from Bristol, and we all know what happened there!
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Alun Alun wrote:

I'm thinking seriously about copy and pasting the contents of this thread to Word, so that when the announcment comes next week, I can just make a joke of every person who has laughed it off... :)

Clap

I've just read this thread back from the start. A cracking read.

Edited by Mike - 08 July 2009 at 7:56pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

I'm thinking seriously about copy and pasting the contents of this thread to Word, so that when the announcment comes next week, I can just make a joke of every person who has laughed it off... :)

Clap
John Terry has signed for The Albion as well. Hot on the heels of the info, Ryan Giggs is to arrive in Llanelli for a season long loan with the Reds, just in time to play against Motherwell tomorrow.
Snedds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snedds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

Clap

I've just read this thread back from the start. A cracking read.
Me too.  SF gold, it really is.
Snedds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snedds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I have heard we are signing Gordon Darcy. Smile
How far are you willing to trust your source Alun? How about this, if D'arcy doesn't sign, your ip will be blocked on this forum. Up for it?
Hmmm
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:38pm
Na, I wouldn't do that do him.
Snedds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snedds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:44pm

Yeah I guess.

You'd probably have to ban yourself then for that Selley rumour Wink.
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Snedds Snedds wrote:

Yeah I guess.

You'd probably have to ban yourself then for that Selley rumour Wink.
sa14 was taking the mick though , alun actually believed that darcy was signing .
The bloke who told must have been wetting himself .
Snedds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snedds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:55pm
What's the difference?
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:01pm

What's the difference?
Darcy's worth getting excited about !LOL
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:03pm

What's the difference?

what's the difference between SA14 making a tongue in cheek comment about the rumour mill, and alun really believing we were signing d'arcy?

really?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic