Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Issues?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Issues?
    Posted: 23 May 2019 at 1:13pm
Did anyone else have trouble getting onto this forum the past 24 hours. There was some error page that came up instead? It's obviously good again now.
Scarlets before Wales
Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 1:25pm
Yeah all last night I couldn't access from my mobile.
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 1:30pm
Had the same thing from my mobile
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 2:15pm
The forum appears differently on the iPad since a recent iOS update.

In order to post something, I have to press the reply button, whereas the box used to be there at the end of the thread, automatically.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sandman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

The forum appears differently on the iPad since a recent iOS update.

In order to post something, I have to press the reply button, whereas the box used to be there at the end of the thread, automatically.
Same here for myself on my iPhone. Also couldn’t get onto the forum last night. Was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. 
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:01pm
At busy times, the forum falls over too often.

Not as often as Premier Sports HD in mildly rainy weather, mind you. Often enough though.

Does anyone else notice this and if so what needs to be done to solve the problem? And what would it cost?
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:20pm
Minded is the man to give the tech updates, my understanding is that this is a very old (in tech years) platform, with a limited range of upgrades.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:02pm
We upgraded to the latest version of Web Wiz last week, not sure if last night's downtime was related but we had to raise a ticket with the suppliers to bring the site back up.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:47pm
See, told you.
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:12pm
K
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

See, told you.
Thought “page the Oracle” was nostalgia.

How wrong was I?
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:59pm
oh I do miss The Oracle aka possibly Smelly Mike ☹️😂 Come back to save us from Brexit threads please  😉
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

K
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

See, told you.
Thought “page the Oracle” was nostalgia.

How wrong was I?
. 😂😂😂😂
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

oh I do miss The Oracle aka possibly Smelly Mike ☹️😂 Come back to save us from Brexit threads please  😉

I miss the light heartedness of the old days. It’s too serious now. That’s why a lot of the old heads have left. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 12:22am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I miss the light heartedness of the old days. It’s too serious now. That’s why a lot of the old heads have left. 
👍 we certainly have had some daft and funny buggers on here and shame some have left ☹️ Come back 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic