Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coaches out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 7:49am
Originally posted by ScarletMagpie67 ScarletMagpie67 wrote:

So it’s ok for contributors of SF to speak their mind and criticise the players and coaches although in most instances ( apart from yourself ) don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes yet SF don’t like the tables turned and for their performances as contributors to be criticised ?😂😂
but it's ok for you to criticise posters on 3 different threads just because we won away in galway albeit a very good win,if you think the way we have played so far this season didn't deserve scrutiny then your more easily pleased than most people on here,perhaps the upturn in form was as simple as team selection like putting our out and out winger on the wing who has scored as many tries in 2 games as what went before and not an international centre and an improvement in discipline(i notice the ref didn't have it in for us because we won)
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 8:49am

So it’s ok for contributors of SF to speak their mind and criticise the players and coaches although in most instances ( apart from yourself ) don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes yet SF don’t like the tables turned and for their performances as contributors to be criticised ?😂😂

Another stream of vitriol from you on threads.

Everyone has their views. That’s what this forum is for. However you are now just trolling everyone with the same anti SF narrative.
It’s not a great value addition tbh.

Again, as my suggestion yesterday, you clearly know the game, why not just comment on that?

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Another stream of vitriol from you on threads.

Everyone has their views. That’s what this forum is for. However you are now just trolling everyone with the same anti SF narrative.
It’s not a great value addition tbh.

Again, as my suggestion yesterday, you clearly know the game, why not just comment on that?

Quite right, Wil.

Everyone - stop feeding the troll!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 1:55pm
That Delaney is damn good coach, I said so all along. People need to get off his back...
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 2:27pm
I think performances and style of play will continue to develop, and it was always too early to really say 'he's a good/bad coach'. One thing I will say I do think he needs to improve on is his timing of substitutions. He seems to pull off players playing well quite early, and for example, in the Munster game it probably lost it for us. Happened again yesterday by taking off the whole front row pretty early.
Blade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 3:09pm
Great win last night. Gutsy performance from the boys in defence. Morgan looks a great prospect. Congratulations to the team and the coaches. 
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 4:35pm
I’ll evaluate the coaches on the whole season. One win against connacht is the level we should be at, now lets get a consistent level of performance. 
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 5:04pm
If I’m not mistaken after a tidy season we nosedive for the next few. It’s standard scarlets.LOL
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

If I’m not mistaken after a tidy season we nosedive for the next few. It’s standard scarlets.LOL

It’s sport in general. Otherwise it would be boring. 
Maple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 6:47pm
Delaneys' track record will hardly set the world alight.
Give Blood, Play Rugby
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

It’s sport in general. Otherwise it would be boring. 

Can you tell Leinster that?
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2020 at 11:23pm
I don't see any benefit in changing coaches now.  The last 2 were recruited carefully and Glenn brought in in an emergency and recruited from within as expected at short notice.  There can't be decent coaches looking for work at the moment so any new coach is having to be a long term thing, next season at the soonest.
Blade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2021 at 7:36pm
I'm sorry but I'm struggling to see what the plan is? We are so dull to watch. Kick tennis, and backs that can't even run a straight line. It's painful viewing. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2021 at 7:56pm
Let’s face it both sides kicked a lot but not very well which is the difference 
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2021 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Blade Blade wrote:

I'm sorry but I'm struggling to see what the plan is? We are so dull to watch. Kick tennis, and backs that can't even run a straight line. It's painful viewing. 

There’s always Netflix if you’re bored LOL
Blade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2021 at 8:04pm
I'd like to think we would have more to our game plan. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic