Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Champions Cup Final

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Champions Cup Final
    Posted: 10 May 2019 at 1:50pm
Leinster
15. Rob Kearney, 14. Jordan Larmour, 13. Garry Ringrose, 12. Robbie Henshaw, 11. James Lowe, 10. Johnny Sexton (c), 9. Luke McGrath, 1. Cian Healy, 2. Sean Cronin, 3. Tadhg Furlong, 4. Devin Toner, 5. James Ryan, 6. Scott Fardy, 7. Sean O'Brien, 8. Jack Conan.

Replacements: 16. James Tracy, 17. Jack McGrath, 18. Michael Bent, 19. Rhys Ruddock, 20. Max Deegan, 21. Hugh O'Sullivan, 22. Ross Byrne, 23. Rory O'Loughlin,

Saracens
15. Alex Goode, 14. Liam Williams, 13. Alex Lozowski, 12. Brad Barritt (c), 11. Sean Maitland, 10. Owen Farrell, 9. Ben Spencer, 1. Mako Vunipola, 2. Jamie George, 3. Titi Lamositele, 4. Will Skelton, 5. George Kruis, 6. Maro Itoje, 7. Jackson Wray, 8. Billy Vunipola.

Replacements: 16. Joe Gray, 17. Richard Barrington, 18. Vincent Koch, 19. Nick Isiekwe, 20. Schalk Burger, 21. Richard Wigglesworth, 22. Nick Tompkins, 23. David Strettle,

Two very, very good sides there & some good looking battles, Vunipola v Furlong & Williams v Lowe to name 2. Really looking forward to watching this.
Sponsored Links

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:08pm
Come on Saracens.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:51pm
not a huge fan of either tbh, sarries play fast and loose with the salary cap

leinster can't wait to tell everyone how great they are,  should be a good game

I back sarries to win by around 8 clear points
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Agree with your prediction and summing up. How they can stand up and say they live within the cap is farcical with Wray going private deals with half his squad. 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Agree with your prediction and summing up. How they can stand up and say they live within the cap is farcical with Wray going private deals with half his squad. 

100% agree
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:37pm
They with Clermont this year are the the European team.
Last year Leinster were in a stratosferic condition, fitness and convidence in their rugby. This year are not in the same situation, maybe enough for beat almost all the clubs in Europe but not Saracens. English, with the addiction of Sanjay and Lowzosky in the backs, completed a really top team. Also they need to win for play an other internal battle, a not enjoyable economico situation. They spend like a football team without the income money of soccer sistem.
I don't like both the teams, but would like Liam enjoy a prestigious trophy. Only for him
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 4:04pm
On the subject of the ECC final, the 2021 venue has been confirmed as being at White Hart Lane. 

Some blog-posters have criticised this as they don't think there'll be a good atmosphere in North London. As a non-football fan, I don't mind as it's probably the only time I'd ever visit the new stadium. 

Edited by joni_bach - 10 May 2019 at 4:05pm
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 8:43pm
As a spurs fan I would love us to be crowned European Champions in the home of Tottenham Hotspur. The stadium is absolutely superb but I have to kind of agree about there not being a lot of atmosphere akin the surrounding area. Saying that, there’s plenty of areas within the stadium to turn scarlet and create our own atmosphere.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 11:21am
My top wish for next year is that our lineout becomes the efficient, dynamic weapon that was the Clermont lineout last night. It was a pleasure to behold and contributed hugely to their deserved win.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 1:35pm
I’d rather the Blues in a play off so cmon Leinster.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

and me
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 2:11pm

weve done better against the ospreys than the blues this season
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 2:21pm
I don’t want the Blues involved at all.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

weve done better against the ospreys than the blues this season
Compare the Ospreys front five to the Blues
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 4:25pm
Leinster v Saracens live on channel four if you have not got Bt sport should be a cracking final
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 4:33pm
Does the outcome of today's final have any impact upon our qualification into the ECC next year? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic