Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burrda polo shirt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by maldwyn maldwyn wrote:

Hey Jezz stop changing the subject mun lets get back to your cluttered bookcase.
What the fffffs are those ology books and is that dandruff I can see on the brush bottom left or is it rightWink

That bookcase has never set foot in the windell household. That bookcase, with it's dandruff and blinkinology books, has all the hallmarks of belonging to that bloke who used to live in the scoreboard in stradey.
Isn't that Bubb's rugby ball on top of the bookcase? There'll be green jeans and tears if he dont get that returned to him, mark my words!
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Sponsored Links

haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:17pm
I did go to take a photo in your conservatory but I couldn't help noticing your office!!

Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Just for our SA friends - Weste is die beste!
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I think I may chose a 'passport photo' backdrop to any pics I post...it's like Through the cackin Keyhole with Grossman on here mun...

(Sorry Haydn but I do have to pass comment that there was some room for improvements on the housekeeping front...perhaps a challenge would be take the photo again and in-corporate some of the forum feedback??)            ....just joking buddy.

Thats a dirty game mun!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by haydn_davies haydn_davies wrote:

I did go to take a photo in your conservatory but I couldn't help noticing your office!!

Oi, stop throwing stones, get off the computer, and go and sort your own mess out, at least i haven't got rotting fish and dead seagulls in my office! I'll report you to the blydi council if this mudslinging doesn't stop with you, good gosh you could have rats running up and down your steps mun!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:31pm
Worst of all, have a ganders at the outside toilet in haydn's garden, this picture speaks a thousand words mun!!!

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:37pm
And you say my toilet looks bad, look at yours first!!

A Lazy Plumber
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:40pm

And you say my toilet looks bad, look at yours first!!

A Lazy Plumber

Thats your toilet you blydi liar, that pipe is on your windowcill now, you forgot to cut that out of your photo didnt you, smarty pants!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:46pm
haydn, what player were you mistaken for?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

haydn, what player were you mistaken for?

Dont think it was Smokin Joe!

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:51pm
Don't know!! The missus overheard people talking as she was queing to order food.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:53pm
Bet it was a scrum half with an 'untidy' service. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:40pm

Don't know!! The missus overheard people talking as she was queing to order food.

were they japanese tourists who don't know their sean lamont's from their norman lamont's?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

were they japanese tourists who don't know their sean lamont's from their norman lamont's?

LOLLOLLOL
Trix View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:52pm
This will go down as most famous threads on this forum.. togheter with the pies!!
The future is bright, the future is Scarlet!

www.cambriansafaris.co.uk <--- Please Click :)
Trix View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Haydn's garden needs a bit of a tidy up to by all accounts. He's quite devious in that he only photographed the window with the half tidy view (despite the clutter). This is the view from the window he hasn't shown us!

Dylan reckons that must be where the Ospreys train!!!
10 years old....!! I am proud of my boy... Embarrassed
The future is bright, the future is Scarlet!

www.cambriansafaris.co.uk <--- Please Click :)
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:24pm
Bloody hell mun boys (and girls), i go off line for a few hours and the thread turns into open warfare, but fair play for Haydn having a go back like although Haydn mun as Windell pointed out get your own house in order before throwing stones at others, bloody discrace that a man could let his house get in that state mun, even these two would struggle to clean up the clutter in that conservatory mun

Edited by A Evans - 24 August 2010 at 8:58pm
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic