Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burrda polo shirt (Haydn’s conservatory)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 1:58pm
Burrda was the longest topic this is the most bizarre. 
Sponsored Links

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Scarletrover Scarletrover wrote:

Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Originally posted by haydn_davies haydn_davies wrote:

Took a picture of me in my new shirt which I will take with me on holiday and proudly display to all!! Was mistaken for a Scarlets player when I wore it earlier this week!!
Just changed the pic for a more detailed look at the shirt!!

Back to the original photo what the hell is that ornament to the right, looks like a mini helter skelter mun
It's the lighthouse in Portland Bill mun! LOL
Dont be daft mun, it's one of those battery operated thingys they sell at Ann Summers parties, comes free with the Rabbit.
WOW!!! Shocked that looks like a real painful anal bead then!!! Shocked
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Burrda was the longest topic this is the most bizarre. 

Haydn hasn't done the Grav range yet Wink
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 11:24am
Hey Haydn you back from your holidays yet, any tales to tell us about in your new polo shirt? Did you get mistaken for any players, and is your conservatory still a mess??
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 8:28pm
Big smileLOL
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Hey Haydn you back from your holidays yet, any tales to tell us about in your new polo shirt? Did you get mistaken for any players, and is your conservatory still a mess??

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLBig smile
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 2:03pm

Haydn, have you bought any winter burdda gear. Im dying to see further pictures of your manly body in more scarlet gear with that messy conservatory as a backdrop. Come on mun, dont be such a tease like.

Wrigley Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:56pm
Are you sure he went on holiday? He may have got a transfer and been playing in the ITM cup for Taranaki this season.Wink 
Allez Scarlets
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:58pm

Haydn, have you bought any winter burdda gear. Im dying to see further pictures of your manly body in more scarlet gear with that messy conservatory as a backdrop. Come on mun, dont be such a tease like.

Maybe he has got rid of the clutter now mun Windell, give him a chance like
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 9:50pm

LOLLOLLOLClap

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 4:26am
He will have been flicking through House and Home before committing to another Scarlet kit pic...I think he'a out to impress the forum myself.
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 2:55pm
Aye  I bet the lad's just biding his time to stun us with his latest photo. He's been working hard in the gym and will have a spray tan before the photo shoot. He's also invested heavily in a new conservatory and has a Thai cleaner come in every day to make sure the dead fish and all the other nic nacs are spotless.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:31pm
PMSL!!!LOLLOLLOL 

Can't believe this is still going, first post was on the 20th Aug - that is nearly 3 months!!! CLASSIC!!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Mrfwon - 15 November 2010 at 12:33pm
maldwyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maldwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:41pm
Just been through it all again even funnier second time around.
Up the bum no harm done.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by maldwyn maldwyn wrote:

Just been through it all again even funnier second time around.

Nothing funny about the state of Hayden's house mun Maldwyn LOL
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:39pm
Good gosh i feel such a fool, i saw a guy in a burrda scarlets polo shirt in the garage earlier, i shouted "Hey Haydn", the guy turned around, well, it was only deacon manu mun, the resemblence was amazing mun, even out of the conservatory.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:12pm

Good gosh i feel such a fool, i saw a guy in a burrda scarlets polo shirt in the garage earlier, i shouted "Hey Haydn", the guy turned around, well, it was only deacon manu mun, the resemblence was amazing mun, even out of the conservatory.

LOL, basic mistake there Windell, you should have taken a quick look in his car first, if there was no clutter in there then it couldnt have been Hayden mun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic