Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baz Lewis's Funeral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baz Lewis's Funeral
    Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:44pm
Baz's funeral will take place on Tuesday 6th January at 3pm. The service will be at Oakley Wood Crematorium near Leamington with a wake afterwards we're not sure where yet. Just wanted to let people know as soon as possible of the date and will let you know Val's wishes as soon as I can.   It goes without saying that all are welcome.

Colin
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
Sponsored Links

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:49pm
thanks Col
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:52pm
Thanks Colin ,we are looking åt organising a bus .
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:11pm
Diolch, Colin.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:54pm
Helen here using Mark's log in. I have provisionally arranged for a bus so if all those wishing to attend could let me know asap I would appreciate it. My phone number is 07842 681876
Obviously if there aren't enough people for a bus then we will arrange a car sharing option for those wishing to go but unable or reluctant to drive such a long way. Let me know what you would all like to do and I will sort it all out.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:15pm
Helen here again ! A few further details. Scarlets shirts to be worn (either yellow or red) at Val's request. Family flowers only but for anyone wishing to make a donation, Barry's chosen charities are The Dog's Trust and Crys 16 with the money split equally between the two.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:35am
I'm completely gutted but I wont be able to make the funeral due to work commitments first week back.

As this is a fairly new section, I've renamed it honour of our Baz and included these two theads as announcements for everyone to see.

Edited by minded - 25 December 2014 at 12:34pm
Highburyscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highburyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:30am
I'll be there to pay my respects. I thought it may be a problem through H&S but the client has allowed me to close the site if I cannot find cover.
once more into the breach
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:41am
Wont be able to make it , but i will definately be taking a minute to think of the big guy at 3
scarletswoman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletswoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:41pm
I won't be able to make it unfortunately, so sorry that I can't. Hope we can get a fair few to travel up to pay their respects to such a wonderful man. 
http://cornelsiobhan.wordpress.com/
solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:44pm
Anyone attending Baz's funeral his wake will be at the Leopard in Bishops Tachbrook. Family flowers only but if you would like to make a donation it will go to The Dogs Trust and Crys16. Scarlets tops to be worn or something red.
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:51pm

I hope as many fellow supporters as possible can make it to Baz his funeral which will have a Welsh theme .

To think of the miles he put in with his beloved wife Val to support his beloved Scarlets it really was something special !!
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:29pm
How did it go
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by TheOracle TheOracle wrote:

How did it go

6th of jan mate.
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:45pm
oops , i thought it was togay ...might be able to go now
BrummieScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrummieScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:54pm
I'll be there....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic