Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2021 6 Nations.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 28>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 1:18pm
is lloyd williams still in the squad 
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

is lloyd williams still in the squad 

He is, according to the BBC.

With Biggar nursing an injury, this must be an opportunity to start Sheedy with Jarrod on the bench, surely?
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 4:00pm
indeed seems like a no brainer.,sheedy , evans benching....baffled why lloyd is ahead of webb mind
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 4:38pm

indeed seems like a no brainer.,sheedy , evans benching....baffled why lloyd is ahead of webb mind

If you go chopsing in the papers saying that you'd rather be in the house than no.3 in the squad,then you should expect to be in the house.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

If you go chopsing in the papers saying that you'd rather be in the house than no.3 in the squad,then you should expect to be in the house.

yeah bad move that, wonder if hes out in the wilderness forever now or will he need to humbly apologize first
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 6:12pm

Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

yeah bad move that, wonder if hes out in the wilderness forever now or will he need to humbly apologize first

I think he'd be better off grovelling than allowing his sycophant-in-chief Orders to keep on beating the drum on his behalf LOLLOLLOL
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 6:22pm
A downside for the O's is that they now have to cover the full cost of Webb's wages, whatever he's on. 

Edited by ap sior - 04 March 2021 at 6:23pm
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2021 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

A downside for the O's is that they now have to cover the full cost of Webb's wages, whatever he's on. 

It gets better all the time..LOLLOLLOL
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2021 at 7:55am
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Is that the case - I thought if he was in the 38 man elite squad they were covered. 
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2021 at 8:48am
You may be correct. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2021 at 9:29am
He was this year...up for review so I doubt he will be in the new list due out in a few weeks. Ditto for many guys I think, including a few of ours.

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2021 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

He was this year...up for review so I doubt he will be in the new list due out in a few weeks. Ditto for many guys I think, including a few of ours.

I think Elias will be off that list.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2021 at 4:21pm
Two very hard to call tests this weekend. How has the break affected Scotland & France, have England cured their discipline issues, have Ireland found some attacking flair. Tough games to call. 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2021 at 4:23pm
England have brought Wayne Barnes in to help identify where they are going wrong. But in my mind the majority of issues weren't technical but more silly penalties. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2021 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

England have brought Wayne Barnes in to help identify where they are going wrong. But in my mind the majority of issues weren't technical but more silly penalties. 

Yes they didn't seem to be even borderline decisions with sealing off at the ruck pretty obvious for a number of the 2nd half discretions. If your the first man in to support your ball carrier you really must stay on your feet. I see they are uttering the same platitudes pre game of continuing to live on the edge etc etc. They should take a long look at how the Welsh team have kept their discipline throughout this tournament. 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2021 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Yes they didn't seem to be even borderline decisions with sealing off at the ruck pretty obvious for a number of the 2nd half discretions. If your the first man in to support your ball carrier you really must stay on your feet. I see they are uttering the same platitudes pre game of continuing to live on the edge etc etc. They should take a long look at how the Welsh team have kept their discipline throughout this tournament. 
The stable door should’ve been bolted some time earlier. They’ll have had sessions with the refs previously.

This is probably just a PR stunt.

The words in the interviews are along the lines of, “We’ll continue playing on the edge”. That might be interpreted as, “We know what we are doing and will not change. We’re just going through the motions”. 

I could be entirely wrong. Behaviour can be like an oil tanker. You need an awful lot of notice to turn it around. 
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 28>
  Share Topic