Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gordon Darcy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

I reckon that Alun just got a bit confused:

Source: "Hey Alun, we're signing a new centre. He's coming from another ML side".

Alun: "OK, so there are 9 other ML sides, each with an average of 4 centres - so that's only 36 players it could be".

Source: "Yes, and his first name starts with G"

Alun: "Oh, Gareth Thomas? Gavin Henson? Gavin Evans (oooh, a new rumour)?, Gareth Maule? GORDON D'ARCY???"

Source: "First name starts with G, has a vowel for the second letter and third letter is R"

Alun: "Gareth Thomas, Gareth Maule & Gordon D'Arcy"

Source: "First name has 6 letters, surname has 5"

Alun: "Gareth Maule and Gordon D'Arcy"

Source: "Famous literary name"

Alun: "Whoo hoo. Two and two is five!! It's D'Arcy. I'll go and tell the forum"

Source: "Wait!!!! Maule...as in Mr Maule from The House of the Seven Gables. Come back.....It was a joke about Lemi as well. Do you hear? Prat".

Any chance you'll come on this thread to explain, Alun?

ClapClap
Sponsored Links

Chico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:33pm
Just want to back Alun up on this one. I've been told from down West that some rep from the Scarlets was talking to G D'Arcy in Ireland in May/June time and matter is still progressing well......keep the faith boys !!
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Chico Chico wrote:

Just want to back Alun up on this one. I've been told from down West that some rep from the Scarlets was talking to G D'Arcy in Ireland in May/June time and matter is still progressing well......keep the faith boys !!

Fkinell! Ere we go again
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:27am

Must have been on the Fishguard to Rosslare Ferry at the time  Thumbs Up
Is that land I see on the horizon, it must be Menorca
lukas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:12pm

Now Ive been told from down west which comes back to rumours which is Aluns friend telling you the same joke
Scarlets were talking about that 40 pointer in Dublin and the matter is still progressing so we are talking to him but he will never sign for us
Sorry i would love him to sign for us but it won't happen and also we dont need him but I would like to see him and regan as centres though
but I'm waiting for Victor MatfieldBig smile or the Manchester city owners to buy us a and get us out of debtWink
"one man doesn't make a team but he can make that difference"
nomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:41pm
What if Regan's injury is career threatening????
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:50pm
I cannot believe I have gone and read into this thread again!!
I heard that Smiler and Steve were seen in his company alot in SA.

The trouble is so was Blair, Ford, Rowntree, Gatland etc!!
Ciderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:54pm
Are we signing that lot as well?
Start a Fred.
Don't tell Alun though.
The light at the end of the tunnel-is the light of an oncoming train
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:01am
Originally posted by nomad nomad wrote:

What if Regan's injury is career threatening????

what if it's not???????
sospan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sospan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:05am

If it is then I guess we better sign Darcy!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:08am
Originally posted by sospan sospan wrote:

it's not, mun. saw him down the parc on crutches 2 weeks ago. if it was career threatening, he wouldn't still be in llanelli
sospan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sospan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:17am

You don't see the King settling in Llanelli then Rap? Llanelli could do with some royalty

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:23am

You don't see the King settling in Llanelli then Rap? Llanelli could do with some royalty

no, not if he's not playing rugby
sospan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sospan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:30am

Centre, second row and back row depth free - bad times

Season ticket very cheap - Good times

King back in 3/4 months - until then.......
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

it's not, mun. saw him down the parc on crutches 2 weeks ago. if it was career threatening, he wouldn't still be in llanelli

Who was on crutches? Regan King? That's strange he's been down JJB sports training on the equipment for months.
ScarletEvo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Who was on crutches? Regan King? That's strange he's been down JJB sports training on the equipment for months.

Im afraid to say he was on crutches when I saw him two weeks ago.

Edited by TheMightyCD - 11 July 2009 at 4:47pm
Ray Gravell- The Man, The Mountain, The Player, The Friend and The True Scarlet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic